Our products are made with quality metals!
.925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure Silver and 7.5% Copper.
Vermeil, pronounced ver-may, is not to be confused with regular gold plating. Gold vermeil involves a much thicker layer of gold to give much more durability. We use 18k gold with a minimum of 2.5 microns thick layered over .925 sterling silver.
HOW TO CARE FOR SILVER AND 18K GOLD VERMEIL JEWELRY
- Before wearing your jewelry, apply and absorb all cosmetics, hair products, oils, lotions, and perfumes.
- To prevent your items from being exposed to moisture, remove your pieces before washing hands, showering, swimming, sunbathing, and exercising.
- Prevent damage and breakage by removing your jewelry at bedtime and keep unworn chains fastened so they don’t become tangled.
- Keep pieces out of direct sunlight. Metals may tarnish over time due to oxygen and natural body oils. Store jewelry separately in a sealed bag (remove excess air) or box in a dry, dark, and cool place to reduce tarnishing and scratches.
- After every use, clean your jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft, non-abrasive, and lint-free cloth to remove any dust and dirt it has acquired. Gently rubbing the surface of your plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth also helps restore shine.
- If your jewelry needs more cleaning, you may clean it with warm, soapy water and a very soft non-abrasive brush. Stay away from jewelry cleaning antibacterial soaps and polishing cloths which may have certain components that will make your gold-plated jewelry tarnish more quickly.
- Lastly, handle with care!