• Before wearing your jewelry, apply and absorb all cosmetics, hair products, oils, lotions, and perfumes.
• To prevent your items from being exposed to moisture, remove your pieces before washing hands, showering, swimming, sunbathing, and exercising.
• Prevent damage and breakage by removing your jewelry at bedtime and keep unworn chains fastened so they don’t become tangled. • Keep pieces out of direct sunlight. Metals may tarnish over time due to oxygen and natural body oils. Store jewelry separately in a sealed bag (remove excess air) or box in a dry, dark, and cool place to reduce tarnishing and scratches.
• After every use, clean your jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft, non-abrasive, and lint-free cloth to remove any dust and dirt it has acquired. Gently rubbing the surface of your plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth also helps restore shine.
• If your jewelry needs more cleaning, you may clean it with warm, soapy water and a very soft non-abrasive brush. Stay away from jewelry cleaning antibacterial soaps and polishing cloths which may have certain components that will make your gold-plated jewelry tarnish more quickly. Lastly, handle with care!
A 60-day plating warranty covers every piece of Rachel's Worth Vermeil Jewelry. Should your jewelry suffer wear of plating due to a manufacturing defect, we are committed to ensuring that your piece is replated at no cost to yourself if returned within 60 days of receipt of the product (see shipping return policy). This warranty does not include repolishing or reassembling items. In addition, the warranty does not cover lost items, scratches that come with normal wear and tear (like a bent ring or broken chain), or improper use or storage of your product. It is the sole discretion of Rachel's Worth to do the replating under this warranty.